The origins of the LG brand and its history begin in 1947, when Lak Hui Chemica appeared in South Korea, which was engaged in the production of tooth powder, face cream and other hygiene products. Until 1953, the company successfully sold its products, constantly increasing production volumes. For the first time, it was this company that used plastic in the production of containers for products. In 1958 g.
Ku In Hoi opens a subsidiary of Gold Star to manufacture radios. From that time on, the development of the technical direction of the company began.
In parallel with the technical development, Ku In Hoi went into the oil refining business and opened a plastics plant. Unlike European enterprises, the first washing machine in Korea appeared only in 1969, at the same time elevators and air conditioners were produced. In the 70s of the 20th century, Gold Star produces its own microcircuits, as a result of which cassette recorders and color televisions appear.
By the 90s, the company gained fame all over the world, household appliances are assembled in the USA, Great Britain, Egypt, Thailand and the Philippines. In 1995, the Gold Star brand was renamed into Lucky Group, or LG for short. Today it is a huge corporation with factories and branches all over the world, headquartered in Seoul.
Benefits of washing machines
To compare LG automatic washing machines with machines of other brands, consider what are their advantages and distinctive features.
- The most famous fact about LG washing machines is the use of direct drive technology, which was pioneered by LG engineers. This technology eliminates the need for a transmission belt and makes washing less noisy.
- Direct-drive motors have a longer service life, which is why the manufacturer gives them a 10-year warranty. On average, the service life of Korean equipment of this brand is about 8 years.
- In some cases and with proper operation, the machines can operate without serious damage for more than 10 years. But the service life on a model of Chinese or Russian assembly may be slightly less.
- The washing machines use the “6 movements of care” technology, which means that the machine has six different rotation options: basic, reverse, wiggle, twist, saturation, smoothing.
- They have a variety of designs, the consumer can choose the equipment to his liking. There are models not only in white, but also in black, silver, as well as combined models. For comparison: Bosch automatic machines are presented mainly in classic white color.
- Wide price range, you can choose both a basic budget model and a machine with the latest innovations, a large number of additional functions, increased loading and the ability to dry.
- One of the features of LG clippers is the use of True Steam technology - steam treatment. Steam can be supplied both during washing with a specific program, and without water, as a refreshment and treatment of products.
Numerous consumer reviews allow us to conclude that the washing machines of this brand have a good value for money. Of course, there are those who were very unlucky, and the uninterrupted service life was only 4 years, after which they had to change the heating element.
The LG F1495BDS washing machine is a full-size automatic machine that holds up to 12 kg of cotton linen and accelerates during spinning up to 1400 rpm. It is worth noting a large convenient hatch with a diameter of 35 cm and the ability to add items after the start of the wash. A total of 14 wash programs are built-in, including "Delicates", "Mixed laundry" and "Staining". There is also an auto-weighing and a steam wash function. Country of origin Korea.