Samsung's history dates back to 1938, when the enterprising Korean Chull Lee founded Samsung Trading Co. in Daegu. Initially, the company was engaged in the supply of rice and sugar, then money was invested in its own sugar production, as well as the insurance business. During the Second World War, almost all production was destroyed, and the business had to be restarted.
In 1951, Chull Lee revived the company, which achieved unprecedented success in a year. During this time, the company had to trade in securities, radio, publishing. Only in 1969 began the production of TVs under the Samsung brand. This gave impetus to the creation and development of the Samsung Electronics Co. industry.
In 1979, the production of microwave ovens began, and in 1983 - personal computers. In the 90s, digital TVs, mobile phones and smartphones appeared. Today the company's representative office is open in 60 countries. Assemble washing machines in China, Korea, Thailand, USA. In Russia, the Samsung plant was opened in 2008 in the Kaluga region. Assembly of washing machines is carried out mainly from Chinese spare parts, only some components are made directly at the factory.
Features of washing machines
Samsung engineers strive to develop and implement the most advanced technologies in washing machines, which improve the quality of washing and reduce energy consumption and water consumption. Here are some of these technologies that can be found in different washing machines of this brand.
- Eco Bubble technology, which means washing with air bubbles. Thanks to such bubbles given in water, the powder dissolves better, fabric fibers are not damaged, and things are better rinsed. Samsung washing machine
- Can Balance technology, thanks to which there is no imbalance in the drum loading of laundry. The drum has special balls built into the rear and front, which move in the direction of lower weight when rotated, due to this, the uneven distribution of things is compensated.
- Diamond honeycomb drum. The inner surface of the drum resembles the edges of precious stones, the water intake is several times smaller than in a normal drum. This surface does not damage fabrics and does not reduce their service life, so you can wash even the most delicate things.
- Ceramic heater is another innovation from Samsung manufacturers, according to which, such a heater is not subject to the formation of scale even in the hardest water, which provides a long service life.
- The original Jod Dial switch, developed by Samsung, allows you to easily select the desired program by turning one knob.
- Volt Control power control technology, which protects the control module from voltage surges.
- VRT-M technology, which reduces vibration and noise.
As for the reliability and quality of washing machines of this brand, much depends on the assembly. The Korean assembly is an order of magnitude better than the Russian, but at the same time the cost of the Korean machine will be a little higher. In general, the service life of the washing machine will depend on the quality of the components.
Reviews about washing machines of this brand are not unambiguous. Some are satisfied with the quality of washing, spinning, software "stuffing". Others, on the other hand, write that in the short term of service they repeatedly had to apply for repairs.
SAMSUNG WW10H9600EW / LP - a full-size washing machine with a load of laundry up to 10 kg and spin up to 1600 rpm. The spin and wash class corresponds to class A. The touch display is easy and clear to control. A total of 18 washing modes are programmed, including "Bedding", "Jeans", "Duvet", "Dark fabrics", "Pillow washing". In addition, there are six spot recognition programs:
Where are you;