The Zanussi washing machine is a product from the Italian company of the same name, owned by the huge and well-known concern Electrolux. The company "Zanussi" has existed for over 100 years and since its foundation by an enterprising young man Antonio Zanussi has undergone a lot of positive changes, having learned to produce excellent washing machines, tumble dryers and washer-dryers.
When buying a washing machine and choosing one or another brand, most users ask themselves the question: where is the CMA produced? As for Zanussi, the geography of production depends on the design. To understand which country the assembly will come across to you, arm yourself with a short memo:
Country of origin of full-size front-loading models - Italy, Germany, Ukraine and Russia. The production of narrow versions is established only in Italy. Super slim models are also assembled in Italy and Russia. Compact CMAs are made in Sweden. Top-loading machines are manufactured in Poland and France.
Features of "Zanussi"
Reliable and easy-to-use washing machines are primarily distinguished by a spacious drum and a large list of useful functions, including a quick half-hour program and self-cleaning dispensers. Even more free space! No matter how much space you have allocated for equipment, it is easy to find the right option in the Zanussi assortment. If you have space, then choose models with a width of 48-60 cm with a front loading type. For small apartments and small bathrooms, a design with a width of only 34–48 cm is suitable. Vertical versions with a width of 40–45 cm will find a place in almost any room. If there is not enough free space, but you also need a drying function, choose "2 in 1" - washing and drying.
Capacity What should you focus on when choosing a drum capacity? First of all, on the frequency of washing: Do you wash less than 4 times a week? A drum for 5–6 kg is what you need. Especially if bulky items such as jackets and blankets are rarely washed. If more often - from 4 to 6 times a week, select a drum up to 7 kg, so you can easily wash even bulky items. For frequent use from 6 times a week, choose a machine with a shortening cycle and a large drum of 8-10 kg.
What fabrics does Zanussi wash?
If your wardrobe is dominated by cotton, a model with delicate modes will not be a priority for you. Wearing silk and other demanding fabrics? Then pay attention to the options with delicate and manual modes.
Do you like woolen clothes? Then the "Wool" mode will not be superfluous in the arsenal of programs - it will preserve the fluffiness of things and protect them from shrinkage. Always on time If you want to start your car at a nightly rate or get clean clothes when you get home from work, buy the option with a delayed start - there are many such options in the assortment.
About drying of CMA with drying.
If this is too expensive for you (although you can always find a reasonable price), give preference to a machine that spins at maximum speed - up to 1200 rpm.
- Modern vertical machines have the function of "auto-parking" of the drum - when the drum at the end of the process stops with the doors up and you do not need to scroll it yourself to the desired position.
- AutoAdjust - a function to save energy. In general, the company offers quite economical equipment, with energy consumption class from A to A +++.
- Installation. In addition to front and vertical machines, the company also has built-in appliances. The built-in SMA will hide even in the kitchen, without attracting attention. Unfortunately, there are not many options under the sink, but there are some. -
- Some washers have odor removal mode (disinfection). Almost all washers can cut the standard modes in half, which is very convenient in a rush.
- Fuzzy Logic - a sensor system that weighs the laundry and, on the basis of this, selects the optimal parameters and time of the mode.